Flooring is like anything else in this world, if you do not look after it properly and maintain it, it will underperform, wear unduly or at the very worst fail completely. All of the different types of flooring sold at Floorworld are very easy to look after and maintain, that said there is some subtle differences in the method depending on which floor you have decided to have installed. We actively encourage you to familiarise yourself with the maintenance instructions before you have the floor installed so you can care for your floor correctly from day one and avoid damaging your floor unnecessarily or invalidating the manufacturer’s warranty.
To ensure your floor is maintained as per the manufacturer’s instructions you can click on either of the links below to download the Maintenance Guide that corresponds to the product that you have purchased.
- Swiss Hardwoods Maintenance Guidelines
- Gerbur Laminate Maintenance Guidelines
- Gerbur LVT Maintenance Guidelines
- Gerbur SPC Maintenance Guidelines
- Quick Step Laminate Maintenance Instructions
- Quick Step Vinyl Maintenance Instructions
- Quick Step Wood Flooring Maintenance Instructions